Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whirlwind of a trip!

     As our trip in Tennessee winds down, I finally have time to blog again. Liam has had quite first trip! He has seen 3 great great aunts,tons of cousins, all his aunts and uncles, and of course his grandparents. He even took at trip to Gatlinburg and saw his great grandfather and then his great grandmother came to Easter. We went and saw the Easter bunny and had an egg hunt at the farm-----super cute!I got a video if I can get it to load... We hate to go home but hopefully we can come back soon. Liam started playing with his toes a few days ago which is so cute! He has done pretty well being passed around and meeting so many people.I have gotten so many pictures and I will load a few on here but for all the fun pics visit my facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment