Friday, April 15, 2011

To Teethe or not to Teethe

           Good morning all! Liam is playing in his pack n' play so I thought I'd let you all know what's new with him. Recently he started acting very fussy for no reason and chewing hard on everything. When he went to the doctor he confirmed that Liam has started to teethe. It's a typically a bit early to teethe, being that he is not even 3 months yet but as crazy as it sounds he is. We of course ran out and bought different teethers to help him. So far he likes the keys the best---not frozen just cold. We are open to other ideas to help him as well.
            Liam has really started to enjoy playing a lot! He LOVES laying on his play-mat we have in the pack n' play. However, he likes it best if you stand there and play with him. And for the first time, he started grabbing his rattle toy and shaking it! We got it on video and if I figure out how to post it, I'll put it on here(and when I figure it out I will post older videos of Liam!). Liam also loves singing especially the head shoulders knees and toes song. It's so cute that when you sing it, he just starts smiling and laughing!!!! Priceless!

1 comment:

  1. Liam the teether... I confirm this I was holding him and he went from happy little boy to couldn't stop screaming till I got him to start chewing on the smoothie teether....

    ReplyDelete