So I started packing Liam's things for our trip to Tennessee this week. At first I thought, 'this is easy, I'll just pack tons of clothes', boy was I wrong! Not only does he need clothes but much more!I hadn't thought about the sunshade for the car or all the burp cloths and bibs. Also didn't think about a few books or extra blankets( I could go on and on). If we were driving this wouldn't be as big of a deal but we are flying. I'm still very glad to not make the 16 hour drive with an almost 3 month old but man am I'm stressed with all the stuff we must bring. Luckily, we can pack his play-mat in his stroller bag or a suitcase because we must have that.
I can not wait to get to Tennessee and introduce everyone to our little bundle of fun! In fact I think I'm more excited about this trip than any other one that we have made back since living up here. Hopefully we can see as many people as possible but we will see. Well Jonathan is almost home so I better start dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment