Monday, May 23, 2011

A day in the City

        Wow it's been a while since I have been able to blog! Yesterday Liam and I went into the city for the first time without Jonathan with the stroller. Let me just say it took tons of patience and God looking out us! We were headed in because one of my friends was in town and wanted to meet up. I found that people in the city will help you if its needed which I hadn't realized before. I had several people ask to help carry the stroller up and down the stairs which was such a help! Once we met up with my friend it was easier as well.
         Liam is growing so fast! He is all about the smiling and laughing right now! You can get him to smile at just about anything! We just bought him his first highchair and can't wait to start using it. He will be starting solids in just a few weeks. His hair is starting to darken a little but is still on the blonder side. He has also just discovered our dog CoCo and wants to pet him all the time----its so cute! He is also using his bouncer and just loves it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment